What plants need to grow
Plants have several needs in order to grow tall and healthy, the most important needs are:
- Light: Plants use light to make their own food. This is called photosynthesis.
- Warm weather: Plants will die if the temperature is too low (if it's too cold). They need warm weather.
- Soil: Plants take nutrients from soil to help them make their food.
- Water: Water dissolves the nutrients so they can be taken into the plant by the roots.
- Space: Plants need space so that they have enough room to grow.
Song of the needs of a plant.