The answers to these questions about Ancient Egypt may be found by clicking on the link below each one.
Remember, you can find more information in "References" on the menu on the left.
1. Click on the link below and follow the story. Who battled against Seth and took his throne?
2. What does the word "Pharaoh" mean?
3. Click on the link below. Which way would the hieroglyphs be read?
4. Why the first pyramids were step pyramids?
5. Whose temple is found at Abu Simbel?
6. What creature does the god Khnum look like?
7. What chapter of the Book of the Dead has a spell that would turn the person into the form of a crocodile.
8. Take a walk around the Sphinx. Whose face may be represented on the Sphinx?
9. What was the name given to the
Tutankhamon when he was born?
10. Click on the link below and follow the story. The four sons of Horus were the guardians of the internal organs when a person was mummified. What were their names?